-How to confirm whether the charging is completed?
When the electric mosquito swatter is inserted into the charging base, the battery light when charging is red; when fully charged, it shows green. Do not use while charging. The maximum charging time should not exceed 12 hours. If you will not use it for a long time, please use it after charging for 3 months.
-How to clean the electric mosquito swatter?
After turning off the power, do not wipe the net surface with water or wet wipes to prevent short circuit. Please keep the electric mosquito swatter dry and away from flammable gas or explosive dust.
1. When the electric mosquito swatter is working, the metal mesh surface has high voltage! Do not touch the metal mesh surface with your hands or metal objects;
2. The electric mosquito swatter is a tool for killing mosquitoes and flies. After use, there may be residual current, which should be used as a toy for children;
3. Do not use in flammable gas or liquid places, and do not often use metal and other conductive objects to spark on the metal mesh;
4. Do not rinse with water or wipe with wet towels, please keep the electric mosquito swatter dry to avoid damage to the internal electronic components;
5. When not in use, turn the power switch to the “off” position, do not pat other hard objects, so as not to damage the metal mesh surface;
6. Please charge in time after the power is used up. Do not use when the product is charging. The maximum charging time should not exceed 12 hours.
-Is there any color difference in the product color?
The pictures are taken in kind, but due to the difference in the shooting light and the resolution of the computer monitor, there may be slight color difference between the picture and the actual object, and the actual color will prevail.